Saturday, 4 January 2014

20 things to do




  1. Make some cookies with Mum using the different shaped cookie cutters.
  2. Go to the war memorial with Dill to see Uncle Teddy.
  3. Make a banana cake.
  4. Make a lego movie about a safety helicopter.
  5. Play minecraft on my chromebook .
  6. Make the R2-D2 model I got for christmas.
  7. Go and play guns at David's house.
  8. Make a micro charger track and do a time sheet for the racing cars.
  9. Go to the mall and buy a book.
  10. Paint the canvas picture for my mum.
  11. Go to questacon.
  12. Go to the arboretum and fly the kites.
  13. Play video games with Xander at his house.
  14. Go to I play at the mall and win a hundred and two tickets.
  15. Download moshi monsters on my tablet.
  16. Go to the art museum and see some sculptures.
  17. Go to the mall to buy a wii or xbox game.
  18. Give mum kisses because I love her.
  19. Give dad kisses because I love him too.
  20. HAVE FUN

8 comments:

  1. Great list Ryan but the writing is a bit hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list for the holidays. I look forward to joining you in some of these activities...... I also look forward to my kisses! I agree with Mum, the words are a bit too hard to read. Do you think this is a problem? Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested to hear how many of the 20 are completed by the end of the holidays Ryan. Love Nanna R xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an interesting list and I hope that you can get it all completed before school starts. I have a challenging question for you. Other that at the start of a sentence when should you use capital letters? A Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background for your blog, Ryan: it is very eyecatching. Love Nanna R xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xander would love you to come and play video games. We even bought a big new TV for it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete