Hi my name is Ryan , I am 8 years old. I live in Canberra. For Christmas I got this chrome book. I am going to publish this blog once a week to practise my writing.
I like to draw, basketball, riding my bike and my Mum and my Dad. But my Mum is more awesome!
My next entry will be my Christmas recount. Stay tuned! And please leave me a comment so I know you have seen this.
Ryan
Can not wait to see what you write Ryan! Love Mummy. xx
ReplyDeleteGo get em Tiger. I look forward to some entertaining writing. Love Dad!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ryan. That was very entertaining and has whet my appetite for the next exciting chapter. Love Nanna Rickard
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the next exciting chapter. Just one point though, you need to make up your mind if you are going to write fiction or non-fiction. I was confused about your statement that " mum more awesome".
ReplyDeleteNanna & I had a great time in Canberra over Christmas and we are missing you all already.
Love Poppy
Ryan I think you had better publish something each day: Poppy and I can't wait a week to see what else you write about. We have been going to the blog each day to see if there is some more to read and are disappointed when there is no more there. Love Nanna R
ReplyDeleteAwesome Ryan! We'll be reading whatever you want to write :)
ReplyDeleteXander and Karen
Well done ryan we look forward to reading more, bet you can do a better job than mum
DeleteAll everyone has been talking about is your writing, Ryan and it has not disappointed. I am so glad that I have finally had the opportunity to checked it out. I can't wait to read about your Christmas day soon. Love Aunty Teesh x
ReplyDeleteRyan you rule
ReplyDeleteYEA man
ReplyDeletewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love you
ReplyDelete